Powered By Blogger

Friday 14 August 2015

Review: The Hunt with FREE BONUS MATERIAL: Savage Tales

The Hunt with FREE BONUS MATERIAL: Savage Tales The Hunt with FREE BONUS MATERIAL: Savage Tales by Daire St. Denis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


The Hunt tells you the story of Rhys ex-military soldier, who hides himself away in his estate for 2 years but cannot take his mind off of Tessa a hot little number he met in Paris 2 years ago. She gave him a hot and steamy night full of sex and fantasy that he just cannot get out of his mind. So, he decides to text her saying ITS ON!! She comes running and running… I do not want to give anymore about this hot steamy book away.

What I can say is that if you like it kinky, hot, and steamy this is the book for you and man is it HOT!!!

I'd say 4 stars just because it is so short unless you read the other bonus material..

Amazon purchase link

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment