Powered By Blogger

Monday 6 April 2015

MY REVIEW of BEHIND DORM DOORS by N.J.Salupo







I was provided an Arc copy of this book in return for an honest review.  I rate this novella 5Star

Well Behind Dorm Doors certainly had some twists and turns thrown in, not the usual college fluffy love stuff, this was well written, involved some serious stuff like rape, but also some light-hearted things which you couldn't help smile about.  Alexa is the main character, her room-mate Katelyn, and the sexy Jackson all become entwined.   I won't go into too much detail as this is a Novella, and I wouldn't like to drop spoilers in this review and ruin it for anyone.  What I will say is that this was a very well thought out story, the characters were developed well, and each played a big part in making this a great read.  As you can see from the title this is part 2, and no doubt there will be further editions which I will definitely be looking out for.

BUY IT NOW - click here

CONNECT WITH AUTHOR on FB

No comments:

Post a Comment