Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 28 April 2015

REVIEW of LEATHER AND LACE (Tempered Steel book 2) by MAGGIE ADAMS



WHAT DID I THINK?
I am totally stupid, is what I think, I read Leather and Lace which is actually book 2 in the Tempered Steel series!!! I should have started off with Whistlin' Dixie (book 1), but saying that I did find that it was still enjoyable from start to finish but please read book 1 and get the whole feel of the series. Now saying that I messed up and did not read book 1 first, I can honestly say it did not detract from the enjoyment of the book.  (Off to read book 1 now lol)

REVIEW *****
This story has it all, over protective father, high-school sweethearts, romance, heartache, danger, mystery, but it does not end there as it has much more. 

Angel loves Sam, and he loves her, but Angel's father is having none of it and makes sure Sam is out of his daughter's life. They say true love never runs smooth and this can be said in this story.

Sam is upset with Angel, he really believes Angel was on her father's side and not his, but will the stubborn Sam ever give Angel the time of day, well long enough to explain she wasn't??

Truly exciting, gripping read, with some amazing characters, these are almost brought to life as you read, you will be smiling one minute and tearful the next.

There are many twists and turns, this book can be read as a stand alone which is how I read it, but I think that reading book one Whistlin Dixie would have been sensible, so that I could have been already up-to-date with the Coalson brothers.

Buy Leather and Lace on Amazon
Buy Whislin' Dixie on Amazon

Meet the Author
Meet the Author on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment