Powered By Blogger

Sunday 12 April 2015

MY REVIEW of THE DARK PRINCE - by EMMA V. LEECH


I read a couple of the authors book before and they were absolutely fantastic, I expected no less from this book and by goodness I was not disappointed.  Emma has a terrific way of writing, her characters become part of you, they are exciting, colourful and inspiring.  The Dark Prince takes you on a journey you will not forget, you will be rooted to your seat, kindle in hand, and mesmerised by the whole story line.  The book is magic, fantasy, paranormal, romance all rolled into one, written in a perfected style that makes you fall in love with these terrific characters.

I love the terrific names Emma chooses for her characters, they just are so fitting you can relate to them as if you knew them personally.  I cannot praise this book enough, its the first in the series of Les Fées: The French Fae Legend, and believe me the next one will be just as terrific as this one is.

On a footnote, Emma V. Leech is the author of The Key to Erebus (Les Corbeaux: The French Vampire Legend Book 1) and The Heart of Arima (Les Corbeaux: The French Vampire Legend Book 2) both of which I read and these were absolutely amazing books too.  This author will never let you down with her amazing, exciting, stories.

AUTHORS AMAZON PAGE - CLICK THIS

No comments:

Post a Comment