Powered By Blogger

Friday 23 October 2015

EXPOSURE by Kelly Moran: PRE-ORDER available now at 99c



MY REVIEW
5 STARS

The main character is Raven, she is involved in the Art world, she has a gallery with her friend and they exhibit some famous works, along with some unknown local artists. 

Raven has a good friend, a male called Noah Caldwell, they often spend time together, having meals, just generally hanging out. He is her rock!!

Things at the gallery seem to be on a roll when an agent informs Raven that his client would like to exhibit his work there. His client is none other than a famous photographer, a reclusive man named Hoan. Raven is over the moon, it is a big boost for her Gallery and one she cannot afford to refuse.

This story is way different from Ms. Moran's other books I have read, it is more gritty, darker, deeper, and the erotica is extremely high, but done in such a tasteful manner. I absolutely loved this read, I was hooked from the first page, sat up most of the night finishing it off and was furious when my kindle battery died near the end!! 

I totally loved her Ghost of a Promise book, but Exposure is off the Ric tor scale for terrific-ness in my opinion.

I was given a copy of this in return for an honest review and, believe me I am being honest I LOVED IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment