Powered By Blogger

Friday 23 October 2015

Review: After the Crash

After the Crash After the Crash by Michel Bussi
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A horrific airplane crash bordering between France and Switzerland kills everyone except a tiny baby. The problem with this is that there were actually two young babies on that flight so there are two families fighting for custody, one of the families is very poor, the other very rich. Who will win?

Plenty intrigue because this story is set before DNA testing was available, so no true way to prove the baby's identity, The court is left to decide but is it the right decision? The tale does not end there it continues on for many years to come, 18years in fact of a private detective trying to solve the case.

I enjoyed the story, although some parts did seem a little far fetched, but it did not detract from my enjoyment at all.

I won a copy of the book in a Goodreads giveaway, and I am under no obligation to give any review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment