Powered By Blogger

Thursday 5 March 2015

FALLEN ANGEL series by TRACIE PODGER



I first got to know about The Fallen Angel series of books when I joined Tracie Podger's Street Team, the teasers were so exciting I had to just run and One Click on Amazon to purchase Book 1 in the series.  WOW oh WOW I cannot believe how soon I became hooked on the story ( page 1 lol).  

So what can I say about the Fallen Angel Series, omg I can say plenty, this set of books are absolutely awesome, it starts in England with Brooke, who after a broken relationship heads to USA for a holiday to visit her gay friend.  Brooke loves it there and before long she has became  embroiled in the life of  Robert Stone a deep, dark, dangerous chunk of hunk.

The two begin a romance that you can clearly see is very deep and very meaningful, the sexual chemistry is second to none, the author captures the essence of this in her erotic scenes, which blow your mind.

I totally got absorbed in this book when i opened my kindle at 11pm at night for a quick read of a few pages, hours later i was finished as I could not put it down, it gripped me from page 1, and held my attention all night, deprived me of sleep but oh how it was worth every missing minute lol.

I quickly set off and purchased book II, book III, Robert & Evelyn, and await her new book the last part of the Fallen Angels we are told, the wonderful Travis, who was a childhood friend of Robert Stone, they have been through some fun times and some tough times together.  

If i could give this series a 100 star rating I certainly would, it was the best read I have ever had (and I did read Fifty Shades of Grey) this was much better lol 

bit.ly/FA-1-UK
bit.ly/FallenAngel-1

No comments:

Post a Comment