Powered By Blogger

Thursday 5 March 2015

HIDDEN - Dragonlands- by Megg Jensen


I was provided this book as an Arc copy  by Net Galley in return for an honest review:-

Fog, scary is fog, always creepy effect, well how about a fog that has trapped the villagers inhabitants for 80 years? now that is scary.   The village is now dying with mysterious disease, is it the fog? Is there a way to save this village? seems that Tresaa and Bastian think there is!!!

Bastian is in a marriage to a spiteful woman, but he loves Tresaa, they love each other and usually we find the man is the one in a story who has the main hero part, but Tresaa leaves Bastian to protect him!!! I found that intruiging, refreshing actually not the standard MALE protects WOMAN kind of thing we find in books.

Do you like dragons, I do, so finding that a dragon suddenly drops in the middle of the village from the sky really floated my boat immensely.  This book moved along nicely, there was just the right amount of creepiness and mystery for me, you can actually feel yourself getting tense, waiting for the next bit to make you jump!!!

I am keeping this author on my list so that I can follow any further releases!!!
https://www.facebook.com/authormeggjensen


BUY IT NOW:-
http://amzn.com/B00HFGSKFE


No comments:

Post a Comment