Powered By Blogger

Sunday 14 June 2015

REVIEW of No Mercy: A Darker Continuation by Lucian Bane


AUTHOR'S BLURB
Sade and Mercy’s journey takes a dark turn in No Mercy A Darker Continuation 

Some nightmares last only minutes. Sometimes those minutes last a lifetime. 

Dark lusts and self-loathing become a merciless dance Sade can't escape. Surviving one night of horror leads him to a ledge he's never been, where terror mixes with his sadism and masochism for a whole new monster with No Mercy. 

***WARNING**** 
There are scenes in the story that could be triggers for those who have suffered abuse. I did my best to shelter the reader at the more abusive parts while bringing to life a story of darkness that involves varying degrees of sadism and masochism, and the clutch they can have upon ones psyche and sexuality. Read with caution. 
**** 

******************************************
MY REVIEW - 5 stars (MORE IF POSSIBLE)

This book just head fucked me in the most amazing way, talk about gripping, this had me by the throat, my breath stilled, my hand glued to the Kindle and my eyes stuck to the screen unable or unwilling to move.  This has to be one of the most mind-blowing kind of books I have ever read, the depth of the characters is amazing, the plot is devastatingly superior, the violence is rampant, the sexual content is explosive.  It did mess my head big time, I so wanted to throw it down and say ENOUGH now, but I was mesmerised, basically the control was taken from me, I was like a robot programmed to read to the end!!!  Seriously this book is phenomenal, but be prepared to be shocked, excited and everything else that happens when you take a roller-coaster ride of emotions in a book such as this.

Amazon purchase link

Author's Facebook Page (Stalk him)

No comments:

Post a Comment