Powered By Blogger

Saturday 5 September 2015

Review: Bound For Nirvana by Kendra Leigh (release date 29th September 2015)

Bound For NirvanaBound For Nirvana by Kendra Leigh
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When I was offered the chance to read the Bound Trilogy I jumped at it as the teasers sounded terrific. This story is the last in the trilogy and I can say without a shred of doubt this was the best finale I think I have ever read.

Angel and Ethan's journey continues, their love grows, but still Angel holds back slightly she still is tortured by her past, but Ethan is determined to have his happy ever after. He takes Angel to meet his parents and it is there that Angel's whole existence is laid out before her, she finds her inner peace finally.

However, like all good stories there is still a lot more twists and turns after that visit to Ethan's parents, and the journey takes them almost to extinction.

I really was enthralled by this final part to the series, it had no EXPECTED parts, all of it was gripping and exciting, the sexual chemistry between them was depicted in such a way it blew my mind. All I can say about this series is YOU NEED TO READ IT and READ IT NOW!!!

Thanks so much to Kendra Leigh for allowing me the privilege of reading her terrific stories, she is now listed amongst one of my favorite authors, thanks to this amazing series. These were a pleasure to read and definitely unforgettable.




Amazon Purchase Link


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment