Powered By Blogger

Monday 21 September 2015

Review: Found

Found Found by H. Terrell Griffin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

There are many characters in this story, but the main two are Matt Royal and J.D. Duncan, who live on Longboat Key in Florida. J.D. is a detective and Matt is ex-special forces and a retired Lawyer. The story is compelling especially when Detective J.D. Duncan gets a text message from an old college friend Katie Fredrickson who was thought to have been murdered along with her husband, J.D. is not convinced her friend was murdered as there was no body, and the text seems to re-affirm her believe that her friend is not dead but either hiding or being held captive.

Matt gets beaten up, J.D. gets followed, these are only a couple of the things that start unwinding in the plot. I loved all the different characters especially Jock, his part in the story was terrific.

I did find the middle of the book full of many twists & turns, and my head was spinning trying to keep up with the WHO DONE IT that I was trying to unravel.

Great read.

I received a copy of this book from the publishers/author via NetGalley in return for an honest review. This did not color my review in any way.

Amazon Uk purchase link

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment