Powered By Blogger

Saturday 26 September 2015

Review: Yeshua: One Hundred Meaningful Messages for Messengers

Yeshua: One Hundred Meaningful Messages for Messengers Yeshua: One Hundred Meaningful Messages for Messengers by Janet G. Nestor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

To be totally honest I have never been into anything to do with religions etc, never heard of Yeshua, so this was a read totally off the wall from my comfort zone. Anyway deciding to read something different brought me to this, and believe me when I say I was really surprised that I actually did find it interesting and informative.

The way the author described things worded things just was spellbinding I was compelled to read on, I wanted to keep reading more and more of these lovely messages.

We all love something or someone, but this book made me think about so much more than my kids, grandkids, pets etc. I was sat staring at the stars one night after reading it, not a quick glance like normal. I stood at the beach edge watching the waves and lost myself in thoughts of the wonders of this planet. Seems I have had a sharp poke in the ribs to awaken up my thinking!!!

I thank the author for this experience, pleasant and enlightening it was.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment