Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 22 July 2015

Limited Time Sale

★ ✩99p/99c SALE✩★
With intertwining memories and a world of deceit and betrayal yet to be exposed, Survival, book #1 in the Twisted series by Rebecca Sherwin, is an intense, compelling page-turner, seen through the eyes of Skye ‘the Skillet’ Jones.

A mother. A father. Two daughters and a son. A happy suburban family of five.
An alcoholic mother. An absent father.
Abandonment. A family ripped apart.
Oliver. Beautiful Oliver. My twin brother, my protector.
Fighting. Freedom. Death.
Cut Throat Curtis. My fire and ice. My light and shade. My pleasure and pain.
He taught me to fight; to control emotional turmoil with physical distraction. He had pain of his own, secrets he would never reveal, and I should have known it would only be a matter of time until he left, becoming a ghost in a life I no longer knew.
Thomas. My magic. My fairy-tale. The man who promised the happy ever after I’d never dared to dream of. My prince. My lover. My everything and more.
But fate was waiting, as always. The merciless force of kismet watched over me, biding its time, waiting to strike; to plunge me into the depths of defeat and leave me with no choice but to succumb.
It was coming, the twist of fate that would bring me to my knees. It was up to me, Skye the Skillet, to decide whether to bow down and surrender to its will, or fight back, to fight for what I had left.
To fight for my survival…
MyBook.to/Survival


No comments:

Post a Comment