Powered By Blogger

Friday 3 July 2015

MY NETGALLEY BADGES

I read a lot of books via NetGalley and I have just realised that these badges should be displayed so I am putting them on a page here because I cannot embedd them to my blog (duh useless I am)

******************************************************************
Members who provide feedback for 80% (or more) of their approved titles receive this badge. In order to qualify, members must have been approved for 20 titles (or more).

80%

*****************************************************************************************************
Members receive this badge when 3 or more of their reviews have been added to any NetGalley title details page by a publisher. (You can see which reviews have been added on your Shelf, under Feedback Sent.)

Reviews Published

********************************************************************************
Each member starts with this badge, to acknowledge your contributions in helping books succeed.

Professional Reader

No comments:

Post a Comment