Powered By Blogger

Thursday 16 July 2015

Review of JESSE (Damage Control 2) by JO RAVEN



IF I COULD I WOULD GIVE THIS A 10 STAR
I was given a copy of this in return for an honest review.  I am under no obligation to give it anything other than my true opinion.

Well, what can I say that will be different from others?  Probably nothing because I think everyone who reads this book is going to feel like they died and went to heaven.  I was immersed in the story, I felt the pain of the characters, Jesse he was a messed up youth who took the pains with him into his adulthood.  Amber (Ember) was bullied as a child to the point in nearly drove her insane, her family upped and moved her away from Maddison.

Now Amber has returned to the place of her trauma, hoping she can put behind her the drama and heartache.  Her old best friend introduces her to Damage Control, a tattoo parlor with some amazing characters.  Zane, Asher, Seth, and many others in this story all make the whole series absolutely freaking amazing.

I felt the frustration Jesse had, his fear of being left, being rejected, his fear of being back on the streets where his horrible life took an even more horrific turn, literally marking him for life.

Amber and Jesse meet, and although both are damaged in their own way they seem to get along a little, although both are very wary of the other, but, before very long sparks fly and the story goes up a gear and brings us some hot steamy sex enough to make us need a cold shower!!

The author has an amazing way of making you feel the sensations they are feeling with her words, you feel their pain, their arousals, whoa aaa aa it's hot hot hot!!  I totally loved this story and I cannot wait for the next in the series of Damage Control!



Author's Facebook Page (stalker link)

No comments:

Post a Comment