Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 11 August 2015

Review: All of Me - release date 1st September

All of Me All of Me by Kelly Moran
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Alec Winston is one of the main characters, he is an author who is quite famous, but he has writers block, and his career is at risk. His brother Jake is getting married so he decides to return home to Wilmington beach.
Faith Armstrong is our main female character, my heart broke for her, I will not divulge the reason but you will clearly see for yourself when you read it. I will state that her parents treated her as if she did not exist. The only person at home who had shown her any affection was her sister but she had died and left her alone with her parents.

Faith ended up as a special needs teacher and was hired to take care of a special needs child and she too ends up at Wilmington beach. Faith is welcomed with open arms into the family, she really finds it hard to deal with as she has never felt she belonged, or that she was worthy of affection.

Alec soon notices Faith and before long they get to spend more and more time together. Faith begins to help Alec with his writers block, and soon he is writing again. They both carry a lot of baggage. He is running from his past just like she is from hers. I really do not want to divulge any more than I have because this is a terrific read, you will laugh, but you will also be very sad at times. The author just has this amazing talent of making everything so real, so believable, the characters are perfectly matched, and although this is the 2nd book in the series (I did read the first) this could be read as a standalone too because everything is explained clearly.

I received a copy of this in return for an honest review. This is my honest review, and I can say that this is a MUST READ.

PURCHASE LINK

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment