Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 12 August 2015

Review: The Angels of Resistance

The Angels of Resistance The Angels of Resistance by David V. Mammina
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Another Apocalypse story, but this is really very different from any others I have read, it has various elements involved from sorcery or magic to politics, past, present, future, it is basically a fight between good and evil. Survivors cluster together trying to get some semblance of order, and it is discovered that some have acquired inherited talents, a bit like super powers. As well as their new gifts, it is also discovered that a new evil that had been dormant through the millennia resurfaced and is hoping it will flourish and grow. The author did throw plenty in the mix in this story, plenty demonic elements, gory parts, it is quite a long story, but I am sure most will love it, I think this would be a terrific story for a movie and I would not be surprised if it was snapped up sometime in the near future to be turned into a movie.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B012JU2HIG

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment