Powered By Blogger

Monday 31 August 2015

Review: Bound for Salvation

Bound for Salvation Bound for Salvation by Kendra Leigh
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

After reading book 1 Bound for Hell, I did not think the Author could possibly beat that one, but she did and then some. This was a superb continuation to the series. Angel and Ethan had to deal with buried emotions, we were made aware via comments made in book 1 that Ethan had something big that was hidden in his past, and I felt that this book might be an end to their relationship once the secrets and lies are out, but to my surprise they dealt with the issues like adults and their relationship did not go under like I was sort of thinking might happen.

Honestly, you really need to read this series, it is absolutely terrific, and it just get better and better as the series is progressing.

I cannot wait to read the next instalment of this great series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment