Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 25 August 2015

Review: Rouse the Demon

Rouse the Demon Rouse the Demon by Carolyn Weston
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This is the final instalment of the Krug and Kellogg series, it is a complex case for these pair of detectives, the death of hypnotherapist Dr. Stephen Myrick is not an easy case to solve, he was murdered, beaten to death at his home, with enough suspects to keep both detectives guessing.

Dr. Myrick was known to treat the obese, as well as recovering drug addicts. So of course there is no shortage of suspects. This story is full of surprises, lots of twists and turns, I love how the two detectives Kellog and Krug interact, the older cop teaching the new cop scenario.

Things start moving fast when suspects start vanishing and then turning up dead. It becomes a race to catch the killer before more people end up murdered too.

Carolyn Weston is definitely a master of the pen, she kept my interest all the way through the book from start to end. I do not want to give anything else away other than to say READ THIS BOOK!!

I was given a copy of this book from the publishers via NetGalley.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment